L-A-N-G-Z-A-A-M

Tiberium Redux mod for Renegade.
Part of Final Warrior Productions.
AntiChrist
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:19 pm

L-A-N-G-Z-A-A-M

Postby AntiChrist » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:48 pm

yeeuw Omar,

Je bent hier nu al vijf jaar mee bezig man, wanneer poep je dat spel nou eens uit XD Bij ons op school maken we een compleet spel in drie maandjes. + het gaat hier om een mod dus je hebt al een spel om op te bouwen... :roll:

Heb heel wat mensen in de klas die gewoon even in een lesblok een complete eindbaas maken inclusief animaties, textures, arena etc. Waarom duurt het bij jullie zo lang XD. Welke programma's gebruiken jullie? Weet niet in welke bestandsindeling je je spul moet hebben..?

Wij gebruiken Blender en Cinema 4D en dan WaveLab om geluidseffecten te maken. maargoed, als je dus cutscenes, levels, models of gewoon gerenderde plaatjes moet hebben als artwork... Ik kan het wel even aan hem vragen, hij doet het de hele dag door..


(zit op MediaCollege btw vandaar)

groetjes van je grote vriend

Bart

User avatar
Omar007
Site Admin
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:07 pm
WOL Nick: Omar007
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Re: L-A-N-G-Z-A-A-M

Postby Omar007 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 pm

AntiChrist wrote:yeeuw Omar,

Je bent hier nu al vijf jaar mee bezig man, wanneer poep je dat spel nou eens uit XD Bij ons op school maken we een compleet spel in drie maandjes. + het gaat hier om een mod dus je hebt al een spel om op te bouwen... :roll:


The game we build on is completely empty. EA gave us permission to make it standalone therefore we are working only on the most basic stuff of the original game (all you need to get to the mainmenu (which has been modified too), nothing more)
Actually you can say the team we got now is the real start of the mod (which is thus indie now)

AntiChrist wrote:Heb heel wat mensen in de klas die gewoon even in een lesblok een complete eindbaas maken inclusief animaties, textures, arena etc. Waarom duurt het bij jullie zo lang XD. Welke programma's gebruiken jullie? Weet niet in welke bestandsindeling je je spul moet hebben..?


Well first of all i dont think that are fully scripted, (online) FPS games and a server. With only movement, textures and animations you dont have a game.

AntiChrist wrote:Wij gebruiken Blender en Cinema 4D en dan WaveLab om geluidseffecten te maken. maargoed, als je dus cutscenes, levels, models of gewoon gerenderde plaatjes moet hebben als artwork... Ik kan het wel even aan hem vragen, hij doet het de hele dag door..


(zit op MediaCollege btw vandaar)

groetjes van je grote vriend

Bart

We use 3DSMax 8 and RenX and we require the files to be in W3D so you are limited to these programs or 3DS or OBJ file format if you would use other programs, so we can convert them over later.

If you know people who would like to work on this mod in their spare-time it would be cool. Just let them check out the mod or w/e


And ofcourse dont forget we dont make this for school or work or w/e. We make this in our free time for our own enjoyment.
To illustrate it with the marketing triangle:

FAST - CHEAP - GOOD

You can only choose 2 and we are doing it cheap and its gonna be perfect! Resulting in FAST dissapearing
Image

SSIDJTHED
Mapper
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:52 am
WOL Nick: DJTHED
Location: Upstairs in my room in front of my PC Screen!
Contact:

Re: L-A-N-G-Z-A-A-M

Postby SSIDJTHED » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:21 pm

How can i translate all that to English, or is it none of my business D:
Image

User avatar
Omar007
Site Admin
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:07 pm
WOL Nick: Omar007
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Re: L-A-N-G-Z-A-A-M

Postby Omar007 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Well you could try Google Translate but actually this message could better have been a PM to me xD
Image

LR01
Mapper
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:33 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: L-A-N-G-Z-A-A-M

Postby LR01 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:17 pm

SSIDJTHED wrote:How can i translate all that to English, or is it none of my business D:


Well, it's about the the mod taking a long time to complete.
I also think it takes more then 3 moths to make a quality game.


Return to “Tiberium Redux”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron